Guarantee & Warranty
YOUR SATISFACTION IS EVERYTHING
WrinkleMD is risk-free. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your WrinkleMD.com purchase for any reason, we’ll refund your purchase. Please call our Customer Care at 1.855.299.8800, within 30 days of your purchase arrival date, for a return authorization number. Click here for complete return instructions. To return WrinkleMD products purchased at another website, or store, contact the original retailer for their return instructions.
If your Activator Pod stops working properly, we’ll replace it with a new one.
University Medical Pharmaceuticals Corp. commits to the original retail purchaser that we will replace your WrinkleMD Activator Pod within two years from the date of purchase, for any manufacturing defect.
To process a replacement WrinkleMD Activator Pod, please call 1.855.299.8800. We will email you a printable return authorization number and return address, which must be accompanied with your return. Please package carefully for shipment and use the return address provided to you. We cannot be responsible for products shipped to us being lost or damaged. Standard shipping of your replacement product back to you is free of charge. Returned Activator Pods that do not have a warranty covered defect will be returned to the sender.
Our WrinkleMD Two-Year Warranty does not cover any of the following:
- Defects, damage or other conditions caused, in whole or in part, by misuse, abuse, neglect, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, improper repair, improper maintenance, improper, abnormal or excessive use and/or failure to obtain a replacement in a timely manner, as prescribed by University Medical Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Defects or damages that are a result of an act of nature (such as a flood or earthquake).
- Damage resulting from improper use of parts or accessories that are not compatible with WrinkleMD and/or components, including but not limited to the breakage or fracture of the WrinkleMD and/or components by any reason other than by manufacturing defect.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Defects of damages as a result of any modification of WrinkleMD.
- Cosmetic damage, including scratches or dents.
- Accessories or parts that are not those of WrinkleMD.
- University Medical's only obligation under this warranty is the replacement of a defective WrinkleMD Activator Pod. University Medical shall not be liable and hereby disclaims any direct, special, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages or delays or losses under any other legal theory, including but not limited to, loss of use, loss of revenue, or loss of profits.
This warranty is University Medical's only WrinkleMD warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.